Interface: 1 * SD Card slot (SD / SDXC / SDHC / RS-MMC / MMC Micro Card), 1 * Micro SD / T-Flash Card slot (Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / Micro SD Card), 1 * USB port 1 * Female charging port. Compatibility: Compatible with i devices running OS 9/10/11/12/13/14 Supported file formats: In OS 13/14 system, through the “file” app, we are allowed browse and transfer data in two-direction. More files wil be support in OS 13 such as Excel,Word,Txt,PDF,MP3,MP4,JPEG, RAW, HEIF,HEVC. Some special format files need to download the corresponding APP. OS9.3~OS12.4 only support standard photo formats (including JEPG/PNG/GIF/MV/ING) and SD and HD video formats (including H.264 and MPEG-4) How to use: OS9.3~OS12.4 system: Supports one-way transmission from SD/Micro SD to the i Device via “Photos” APP. The following conditions must be met: the photo was taken by a digital camera in the “DCIM” folder and the secondary directory, and the format of the photo and video are JP and MP4 respectively. OS 13/14 system: Can be read in 2 ways 1. After inserting the SD Card Reader, open the “Photos” app manually. 2. Open the “Files”, click “Browse” and then view the photos and videos in the folder, you can open or read without importing. Notes: 1) Not support USB disks or other USB devices over 500mA current, otherwise, this adapter does not work. 2) The port of SD card / TF card and USB interface can not be used at the same time. 3) If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
- [Mouse and Keyboard Use Mode]: iOS 13 added mouse usb function, the USB mouse connets to the device through the adapter, then click device:Setting-Accessibility-Touch-Assist Touch-ON. When we move the mouse, the dots in the device will also move, which means we can use it.
- [Data Bidirectional Transmission Mode]:In iOS 13 system, through the "file" app, we are allowed browse and transfer data in two-direction.
- [LIGHTING TO CAMERA CONNECTION KIT 4 IN 1]1 * SD Card port (SD / SDXC / SDHC / RS-MMC / MMC Micro Card), 1 * Micro SD / T-Flash Card port (Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / Micro SD Card), 1 * USB port(USB3.0), 1 * Female Lightn-ing 8 pin charging port.
- [FAST SPEED CAMERA CARD READER ADAPTER] Transfer the photos or videos to your phone from camera or memory card with the speed of 12MB~16MB/S, Making it much easier to share photos and videos with your families or friends anytime, anywhere. Support standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW and HEIF/HEVC etc.
- [TOTALLY PLUG AND PLAY] No App required, iOS 13 supported. And with the lightning charging port, you will never worry about the power shortage when transferring photos and videos.