Each Lansinoh nipple cream tube contains 1.41 ounces (or 40 grams) of pure lanolin. This nipple butter is safe for nursing and dry skin. To use, soften a pea-sized amount of breastfeeding nipple cream between your fingers and apply to the entire nipple area. Our nipple cream lanolin can be applied before showering to protect sensitive nipples. With this cream for nipples breastfeeding moms are able to soothe their sore nipples from nursing. Lansinoh has been helping moms and babies get a good start to their new lives for over 35 years. We offer a variety of breastfeeding essentials including organic nipple cream, Lansinoh disposable nursing pads, washable nursing pads, Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags, manual and double electric breast pumps, nipple shields, plastic and glass baby bottles, lanolin baby breast cream, and other therapy products.
- Lansinoh lanolin nipple cream for breastfeeding provides safe and effective relief for sore nipples.
- Lansinoh nipple cream has a deep moisturizing effect that soothes, replenishes, and protects sore nipples when facing breastfeeding challenges.
- #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US; Also endorsed by millions of moms around the globe. BPA and BPS free
- Our nipple butter is 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and is free of parabens and preservatives; Lansinoh nipplecream provides effective relief for mom and is safe for baby.
- Unlike Earth Mama Angel Baby nipplecream, Motherlove nipplecream, and Medela lanolin, Lansinoh Lanolin nipple balm is made up of only 100% lanolin.