Brand: LANON Protection
Material: Liquid Silicone + Nylon Liner
Length: 12 inch
Width: 5 inch
Palm Thickness: 128 mil
Finger Thickness: 146.5 mil
Cuff Thickness: 151.6 mil
Use Type: Reusable
Washing Way: Hand Wash ( Air Dried)
1 Pair x LANON Liquid Silicone Oven Gloves
Maintenance & Cleanup:
1.Please wash the oven gloves after use with neutral detergent and running water.
2.These silicone baking gloves should be stored in a dry and dark place to help extend its lifespan.
1.Do not use these grilling gloves as fire insulation gloves.
2.Do not use these gloves for chemical protection.
- FOOD GRADE LIQUID SILICONE - LANON is the first company to produce liquid silicone gloves. Our gloves are manufactured of temperature-resistant liquid silicone, an advanced material that possesses high tensile strength, stands up to daily use, and maintains its performance day after day.
- 18 GAUGE SEAMLESS CORALAIR LINER - With 18 gauge seamless CoralAir liner, these BBQ gloves are breathable, dexterous and pliable, easy to pull on and off, keeping hands cool and free from sweat. You will be able to wear these gloves for long periods of time without discomfort.
- HEAT & COLD RESISTANT - LANON silicone gloves are capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -100°F to 400°F for an extended time and up to 570°F of no more than a few seconds. And the surface of it is waterproof. The gloves are odorless, stain-resistant and impervious to grease, easy to clean, wash with mild dish detergent in hot water.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The heat resistant gloves are latex free and BPA free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for oven, barbecue, grilling, baking, cooking, kitchen, smoking, food prep, slicing and shredding meat, washing dishes, or organizing your walk-in cooler.
- CERTIFICATIONS - LANON oven mitts for hand protection are certificated by CE 2777, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN ISO374-5:2016, EN ISO374-1:2016/Type B, EN407:2004 (level 4), EN511:2006, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates. It also passed the US FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and EU specified requirements test.