Lamson cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools are still handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers. We are proud to say that after 179 years, Lamson still produces the finest cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools made in America that aim at nothing short of perfection. Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As one of the oldest cutlery manufacturers in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, TreeSpirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and HotSpot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, HotHandles) products.
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- This is a special knife designed to score chestnuts before roasting, as well as being useful for peeling the inner skin of the nut
- Hardened and tempered with high-carbon stainless steel
- Riveted walnut handles that are unusually hard (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- Riveted handles provide strength and durability, walnut handles are not dishwasher safe, when wood appears Dry, treat with mineral oil
- Made in the USA