Lamson cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools are still handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers. We are proud to say that after 179 years, Lamson still produces the finest cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools made in America that aim at nothing short of perfection. Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As one of the oldest cutlery manufacturers in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, TreeSpirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and HotSpot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, HotHandles) products.
- The 3 x 6 inch turner is specially designed to flip delicate items, it is lightweight, and razor-thin, so it can flip eggs, fish, and crepes yet strong enough for heavier food like burgers
- Oiled Walnut handle with full-tang construction secured by brass rivets and features hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary)
- Our Walnut utensils are professional grade and have a Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty against defects
- To enjoy your Lamson Walnut utensil for many years to come, treat with mineral oil when it appears dry, and please hand wash only
- Lamson Products cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools have been handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers since 1837