Imagine a Giant Snowshoe… Now Set Your Boat Lift On It Boatlift Mat rests on the lake bottom, your lift sets on top. Like a ginormous snowshoe, the weight is distributed over a large area. Simple. Right? Just 10 minutes to assemble and yes, you can leave it in year round, ice will not hurt it. How Boatlift Mats Began A guy in Northern Michigan called to ask if he could set his lift on a MuckMat. His lake bottom was so soft, the lift always sank in muck, no matter what he did. I asked what his boat and lift weighed. “About 6,000 pounds,” he said. “MuckMats hold up people... not sure about 6,000 pounds,” I said, “But I have an idea of what might.” I would come across a unique fabric while creating my original LakeMat years earlier. It was extreme overkill for controlling lake weeds, but it could work for this. Turns out, this stuff is the strongest geotextile on Earth. It is made to support highways. I got a piece, it was too tough for our sewing machines to sew pockets for a frame. I called the guy and explained the situation. He said he could rig up a frame, so I gave him the fabric. It’s Fantastic! In two weeks, he sent a pic of his boat and lift. “It is Fantastic!” he wrote. Success! We got a tougher sewing machine and made more, putting them on oversized, rigid aluminum-steel frames. I had not realized how common the problem was. I got calls from people with lifts no one would install because their lakes were too mucky. One lift had sunk so deep, it had to be pulled out with a crane; it was ruined. We helped out everyone who called. The Boatlift Mat line now includes Pontoon Mats, Jetski Mats and Dock Mats. Whatever size you get —we promise— your lift will never sink again.
- FAST and EASY - Assembles in just 10 Minutes (unless you take a lot of breaks) - Place on mucky lake bottom - Set your lift on top - You have an instant, firm base - Your lift won’t sink - It stays level - and life is grand!
- A SIZE FOR ANY LIFT - Pontoon Mat 14’x24’ - XL Boatlift Mat 14’x19’ - Large Boatlift Mat 14’x14’ - Jetski Mat 14’x 9’ - Solid support - the more weight that’s on it, the harder it gets
- PATENTED DESIGN - made of the strongest geotextile on Earth - same material used to stabilize extremely soft soils in highway construction - Ultra-strong, over-sized, aluminum-steel tube framing system - holds your lift no matter how deep the muck is
- LEAVE IN ALL YEAR ROUND if you want, ice can’t hurt it - or take it out with your lift - either is fine - Creates a weed-free area around your lift
- 100% GUARANTEED - We guarantee they work - because Boatlift Mats aways work - Plus you get a full 3-year, parts and labor guarantee