Laird Superfood Creamer in powder form is a dairy free delicious nutritious beverage enhancer that serves as the perfect energy boost additive to coffee, smoothies, tea and cocoa. Coconut Milk Powder: Rich source of Manganese, copper and vitamin C, also rich in phosphorus, Iron, and magnesium. Coconut milk powder also is high in dietary fiber and includes selenium. Dried Organic Coconut Nectar- A superfood sweetener, made from the nectar of the blossoms of the coconut tree which provides a palatable light nutty flavor, but not necessarily sweet tasting. Especially high in magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, contains 12 of the essential B-Vitamins, and is naturally low-glycemic. Red Palm Oil: Packed with more beta-carotene than any other food (30 times more than carrots) as well as the (the most potent form of vitamin E), phytonutrients such as lycopene and essential fatty acids, and MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides). (Sustainable and responsible sourcing from small family farms in Ecuador, not SE Asia. Ecuador is a non-orangutan habitat and there is no rain forest destruction with our sources.) Aquamin - Is a unique marine multi-mineral complex, providing bio-active calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals. Derived from 100% seaweed, which absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. This form of absorption, coupled with unique structure, results in a mineral rich product that is easily absorbed by the human body.
- Superfood Creamer - coconut based. Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO.
- Sweetened lightly with low glycemic certified dried coconut tree blossom nectar. Enjoy delicious, healthy and nutritious coffee creamer.
- Directions: Add 2 teaspoons to your hot coffee, smoothie, tea, or cocoa. Due to no additives this product may clump. Simply massage bag to break up contents before use.
- Contains: Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Dried Coconut Nectar, Aquamin(Calcified Marine Algae), Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- *We are currently in a transition period as we removed red palm oil from our product line. Due to this transition, you may receive a bag that still contains red palm oil. Red palm oil is only approximately 1% of our formula, and we do not expect a change in taste or product effect. We are replacing red palm oil with additional coconut oil in order to still deliver the fats our customers are looking for.