Lactaid Fast Act Caplets work quickly to make dairy foods easy to digest for those with lactose intolerance or dairy sensitivity, so you can enjoy everything on your plate. This digestive supplement helps prevent the gas, bloating, and diarrhea that many people experience after eating foods containing dairy. The natural lactase enzymes in this dietary supplement contain 9000 FCC lactase units to help prevent symptoms associated with lactose intolerance by breaking down milk sugar (lactose), so dairy foods are easier to digest. These easy-to-swallow caplets start working with your first bite or sip of dairy food. Certified kosher and suitable for ages 4 and up, Lactaid Fast Act Caplets are available in convenient travel packs making them ideal for on-the-go dairy relief.
- 32-count single-dose travel packs of Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Caplets to help prevent gas, bloating and diarrhea associated with lactose intolerance
- Formulated with 9000 FCC lactase units of natural lactase enzymes, the caplets break down milk sugar to reduce discomfort from dairy sensitivity due to lactose
- The easy-to-swallow dairy digestive aid is certified Kosher and is suitable for both adults and children, ages 4 and up
- Offered in convenient, individually-wrapped packaging, the lactose intolerance medicine is ideal for travel and on-the-go so you can enjoy dairy with confidence
- The fast-acting formula of the lactase pills starts working with your first bite or sip of dairy; if you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, take another caplet for continued relief