Lacoste Pour Femme: a seductive celebration of the joy of womanhood. Its aromatic and fresh head note is both elegantly floral – thanks to its touch of freesia, and deliciously spicy – with a hint of black pepper. An unusual mixture of white heliotrope and hibiscus dominates in the floral, feminine heart note, which rounds off with a chord of jasmine and Bulgarian rose. At the base of the fragrance lie the warm, rich aromas of cedar wood and sandalwood, which give the fragrance its depth and intimacy.
- Lacoste Pour Femme was launched a year after the launch of Lacoste for men in 2003
- The creator of this perfume is Olivier Crisp
- The fragrance is, as well as the entire brand, very comfortable, naturally elegant and sporty
- Launched in the year 2003
- Classified as a flowery scent
- Recommended for romantic wear