Military specification ratings IP57 and 810G ratings, mean that the Hydro Wave protects its inner hardware against dust, water, drops and more. Kyocera also designed the 5-inch qHD display to work with your wet fingers, which is perfect for swimming pool selfies and making calls from splashy terrain. Powered by the current Android version, 5.1 Lollipop, the Hydro Wave's hardware is humble, like the 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. In terms of cameras, the back of the phone has a 5-megapixel sensor capable of recording 720p video, while the front houses a 2-megapixel shooter. Rounding things out, the smartphone comes with WiFi Calling, VoLTE and HD Voice support. T-Mobile will carry the Hydro Wave starting July 22 with a $150 price tag. Customers interested in splitting up costs can do so at a rate of $6.25 per month for two years. MetroPCS sales start a few days later on July 27 offering an instant rebate that drops the price down to $39.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is T-Mobile Branded Phone it will work with the enclosed micro size SIM Card The sim card comes included.
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: This device will support 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz UMTS: 850, 900, 1700/2100 MHz
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 4340mAh which in a Usage time frame means 18 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 600 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- HARDWARE SPECKS: System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916 Processor: Quad-core, 1200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bitGraphics processor: Adreno 306 System memory: 1 GB RAM Built-in storage: 8 GB Maximum User Storage: 4 GB Storage expansion: Up to 32 GB
- THIS PHONE WILL ONLY WORK ON THE T-MOBILE NETWORK AS IT IS APP LOCKED. As well T-Mobile will not unlock the device until completion of service with T-Mobile for 2 years