Description Product Description As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 60 years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. The largest-selling deadbolt in America, the 600 series provides tough, effective protection at an affordable price. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by a key on the outside, or the turn button on the inside. SmartKey Re-key Technology allows you to control who has access to your home. Re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps. Have you recently moved or had a child lose a key? It’s time to re-key. SmartKey provides the highest level of residential security and features BumpGuard to protect against lock bumping. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel. Required door thickness- 1 3/8 to 1 3/4 inches. From the Manufacturer As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 60 years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. Tustin's fashionable wave silhouette design is the perfect complement to homes with inspired style. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel. This privacy knob is best used in interior bed and bath applications where privacy is required. Both knobs/levers are locked or unlocked by turn button inside. The outside knob/lever can be unlocked by an emergency key.
- Keyed entry deadbolt with a traditional Colonial design for an exterior door; easy installation in just minutes with a screw driver
- For use on exterior doors where a deadbolt on one side and keyed entry and security is needed
- Features SmartKey Security- Re-key your lock in 3 easy steps; Compatible with Kwikset KW1 Keyway
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; exposed screws on the interior face.
- Side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.