Product Description Meet Moringa, the super green more nutritious than kale. Known in ancient cultures as the “tree of life,” moringa is often touted as the next plant-based superfood trend. It is a good souce of iron, fiber, calcium, vitamins, and antioxidants, and provides a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids. Research suggests moringa leaves contain properties to support anti-inflammation and detoxification. From the Manufacturer Dark Chocolate Smoothie Mix Organic Moringa Greens & Protein is a convenient way to get your greens and protein on-the-go. Boost your breakfast smoothie or shake with this simple blend of moringa, one of the most nutrient-dense plants on the planet, along with other plant proteins. Why Kuli Kuli? Kuli Kuli sources only the highest-quality, sustainably grown moringa leaves from their network of farmers around the world. Kuli Kuli's Organic Pure Moringa powder is USDA Organic Certified and Non-GMO Project verified. A Mission Driven Business Lisa Curtis, Founder and CEO of Kuli Kuli, discovered the wonders of moringa during her time as a volunteer in the Peace Corps in West Africa. When she returned to the US, she founded Kuli Kuli, a superfood company and benefit corporation with the mission to improve nutrition and livelihoods worldwide. Known as the "Tree of Life" Moringa is a fast growing, small leafy tree that grows well in tropical climates. Moringa is one of the most nutrient-dense plants on the planet and is more nutritious than many green vegetables, including kale. One serving of Kuli Kuli's Organic Pure Moringa provides two times the amount of protein, four times the iron, three times the calcium, and nearly three times the fiber than two cups of fresh kale leaves. A Super Green for a Healthy Lifestyle Moringa powder offers a convenient way to get their greens on-the-go. Add moringa to your morning smoothie, breakfast bowl, and any sweet or savory dish. Nourishing You, Nourishing the World Kuli Kuli is the leading moringa brand in the US. Moringa is one of the most nutritious plants on the planet, including kale. Kuli Kuli sustainably sources only the highest quality, most nutritious moringa from farmers and women’s coops around the world. Kuli Kuli has partnered with over 1,000 farmers across three countries — Ghana, Haiti, and Nicaragua — and planted over 1 million moringa trees. In 2017, we provided more than $1.5M in income to women-led farming cooperatives, nonprofits, and family farms. Additionally, we have invested over $20,000 in supporting nonprofits in the communities where we work. Kuli Kuli’s moringa products make it easy to get their greens on the go while helping to plant moringa trees and support women farmers in the developing world.
- GREENS & PROTEIN IN A VEGAN SMOOTHIE: With 17 grams of plant based pea protein and two servings of moringa greens, our smoothie mixes are also a good source of iron, calcium, and fiber. Mix it with water, almond milk, or add to your favorite smoothie.
- NON-GMO, ORGANIC MORINGA: Kuli Kuli only sources the highest quality, sustainably grown, organic moringa. The green leaf of the moringa tree is a powerful superfood available from Kuli Kuli as a powder, tea, energy shot, smoothie mix & in snack bars.
- MORE NUTRITOUS THAN KALE: Moringa is a highly nutritious, leafy green superfood rich in antioxidants, calcium, iron, fiber, vitamins & plant protein. Moringa trees grow naturally in the tropics with edible leaves & is one of the most nutritious plants.
- IMPROVING NUTRITION AND LIVES: Kuli Kuli's mission is to improve nutrition & livelihoods worldwide through moringa. We only source the highest quality, hand picked moringa with direct relationships with sustainable family farmers & women-led cooperatives.
- KULI KULI QUALITY: We offer the cleanest, most nutritious moringa. Compare our full line of moringa products to other superfoods including wheatgrass, spirulina, matcha, maca, spinach, kale, turmeric, green probiotic powders, & other plant protein powders.