Looking for cookware that offers stand-out style, performance and longevity? The Peak collection from Kuhn Rikon ticks all of those boxes and more besides. Superior cooking efficiency is provided by the combination of the 18/10 stainless steel outer layer, the inner core of aluminum and the non-stick coating. Unlike the cooking surfaces of most cookware, Peak is tough enough to be compatible with metal cutlery and utensils.
- Durable stainless steel with full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly
- Sandblast treatment provides superior non-stick performance and is ideal for searing, braising and deglazing
- Metal utensil safe coating
- Stainless steel stay-cool hollow handle, v-shaped yoke, and ergonomic design for transferring from stovetop to oven
- Ceramic reinforced non-stick coating lasts 60% longer than traditional non-stick