Use this kit for a professional installation of your Keurig B150, K150, B155, K155, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000se, or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers. This Brewer Installation Kit Includes: Filter Cartridge (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control) Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4" quick connect fittings) 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit) One-Way Check Valve 1/4" Shutoff Valve 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit) Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation) PureWater Quality: Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs). Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I. Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment. The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with: Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and FREE Lifetime Assistance - Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions. * Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater PW5486, UPC 6527853421188
- Compatible with B150P, K150P, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE Keurig Brewers. Also, Compatible with B150, K150, B155, K155 with Direct Water Line Plumb Kit accessory (sold separately or bundled)
- Includes New PureWater Filter, Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (w/ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings), 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector, 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line, a 1/4" Shutoff Valve, a 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve, a One-Way Check Valve, a 90 Degree Elbow for professional fit. Also includes additional adapter if ASV is not needed
- PureWater Filters descale as they remove impurities, chlorine and other harmful elements that ruin the taste of your coffee
- Provides Crisp Clean Water. Easy to install.
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Telephone Support