KPAway is a dermatologist-developed skin cream that fights Keratosis Pilaris (KP) or “chicken skin” and Eczema from a different perspective. We removed the harsh acids and created a rich emollient from very few, but critical, organic ingredients. The result is the Keratin Ultra-Hydration effect, leading to improved dermal and epidermal moisture content, which leads to the ideal skin smoothness. We have ensured that each ingredient is truly necessary and you will find that we have the shortest ingredient list on the market with only 7 critical ingredients in order to treat the rough red bumps that appear most commonly on arms and thighs. The harsh acids most commonly used in all other keratosis pilaris products are Alpha-Hydroxy, Beta-Hydroxy, and Lactic acids. We know that these acids cause more redness, burning and irritation by causing keratin destruction (sometimes referred to as exfoliation). This is the reason why most people cannot tolerate and ultimately stop using those products after a few weeks or months. We also take pride in our formula and the cream synthesis process for smooth renewing skin care. Never Tested on Animals Made in Oregon,USA at an FDA registered lab Paraben Free Vegan Organic Natural BPA Free Acne Moisturizer 16oz / 454g Jar is the largest size for creams in this category. DIRECTIONS Apply a thick layer daily after showers to those most bothersome areas like the back of the arms and thighs. At least three to six months of use is ideal.
- THE ONLY ACID-FREE KP TREATMENT - Unlike our competitors, we don't use harsh acids like Alpha-Hydroxy, Beta-Hydroxy, and Lactic acids because they all cause irritation, stinging, and pain.
- LESS REDNESS, IRRITATION, BURNING - No harsh acids means fewer negative side effects when treating KP or Keratosis Pilaris.
- BABY & CHILD FRIENDLY - Our proprietary formula is perfect for kids & infants.
- MORE CREAM THAN COMPETITORS - Our extra large 16oz / 454g jar is the largest size for creams in this category.
- DEVELOPED BY A BOARD CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST - Created to help his own keratosis pilaris ("chicken skin"), he now uses it daily with exceptional results.