KOS Chlorella Content
This fresh water algae is one of Earth's oldest life forms, which may explain its crazy nutritional density. Studied by Stanford U as a food solution for crowded Earth, this single cell lifeboat is 45% protein by mass, and jammed with vitamins A, B2 and B3, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc. You don't survive the eons without a full tank.
PURE INGREDIENTS, POWERED BY NATURE
At KOS we're dedicated to your journey, your daily energy, and the healing powers of simplicity.
Add one serving (1 scoop) to your favorite dish or drink for a nutritious boost.
- FRESH, CLEAN ENERGY: At 2 billion years (and counting), single-celled blue green algae Chlorella is one of the world's longest-lived species, with a startling nutritional profile— proteins, vitamins and minerals. Overstuffed suitcase of nutrition.
- FREE-RADICAL ASS-KICKER: Chlorella’s open secret is its macro and micronutrient profile. Chlorella has loads of B12, B3 and Vitamin A, plus zinc, selenium and iodine for immune system armor, amino acids, complex carbs, and 45% protein by mass.
- FEEL GOOD GURU: Blue spirulina powder?...Chlorella spirulina tablets?...Chlorophyll Capsules?...Nope, just pure, organic chlorella. The mighty antioxidant that fuels the mind and body the legit way.
- LOW-KEY HARMONY: Apoptosis is the natural process by which cells die in the normal stages of growth and development—we cycle out about 60 billion cells a day through this natural and necessary cell death. Chlorella smooths over this process.
- PURE NUTRITION: Containing omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, polysaccharides, phytonutrients, carotenoids, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, it's no wonder chlorella is a “feed the world” algae.