KOCH SYSTEME CS, since the 1980s, is a kitchenware brand of Carl Schmidt Sohn GmbH, in Solingen, Germany. Building on our expertise, since 1829, in the development of knives and cutlery, KOCH SYSTEME CS has been expanding into further kitchenware product categories with focus on flatware and cookware concepts that perfectly meet the needs of our customers. KOCH SYSTEME CS core product lines are characterized by fexibility and individuality.
- 🍲 Stone-Derived Coating for Low Fat Diet: KOCH SYSTEME CS nonstick frying pans utilize German-designed stone-derived coating, which is free of PTFE and PFOA. Unlike traditional skillets, it allows you to cook your meals with less oil or butter. Ideal for use over low to medium heat with minimum oil or butter for healthy diet.
- 🍲 Ultra Non Stick Frying Pan: This Aluminum hard alloy nonstick skillet with Titanium interior is scratch-resistant that enhances both durability and usage experience. Everything will just slides right off the truly nonstick surface for optimum cooking. Food-grade quality multilayer bottom which ensures rapid and even heat conduction.
- 🍲 Heat Mastery Frying Pan System: This 11-inch fry pan is made of forged aluminum alloy that conducts heat quickly and evenly with precise temperature control. The 3 mm-thick body make this pan durable and anti-warping. Provided with the heat conduction base and patented Thermo Spot technology, the food will be heat quickly.
- 🍲 Ergonomic Stainless Steel Handle: Ergonomic design is applied in the stainless steel handle of this stir fry pans, which stays cool and allows you to easily grip and maneuver the pan when cooking. The handle can stand high-temperature cooking and it's oven-safe. This nonstick frying pan is ideal for frying fillets, steak and eggs.
- 🍲 Lifetime Support Service: If you meet any problems, please don't hesitate to contact our online customer service which will reply to you within 24 hours to address your concern. Note: this frying pan is not dishwasher safe.