Build an authentic and motorized replica of the London Eye with this awesome K’NEX Architecture building set, the perfect project for any architecture-obssessed fan. KNEX Architecture is a new line of Building Sets based on the world’s greatest architectural designs. Think outside the blocks with K'NEX, a building system featuring rods and connectors that snap together with a satisfying "click" and can be configured into amazing, moving designs of all shapes and sizes. Each set comes with historical information about the landmark and detailed easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions. Building with K'NEX supports developmental growth and puts builders on a path towards a better understanding of STEM subjects. As they fit the pieces together, they're developing spatial awareness and honing their fine motor and dexterity skills. Discover your inner architect with this fun family project you will be proud to display in your home. For Ages 9+. Compatible with other K'NEX building sets.
- BUILD IT: Build an authentic replica of the London Eye that stands approximately 2 feet high and includes a motor to really move!
- 1861 PARTS: Featuring K'NEX rods and connectors easily snap together with a satisfying "click" - think outside the blocks!
- MOTORIZED: This set includes a motor for realistic movement!
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions means you'll be an expert architect in no time!
- STEM LEARNING FUN: Building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects.
- AGE: Appropriate for ages 9 years and up; 2 AA batteries required (not included)
- COLLECT THEM ALL: Three iconic structures to choose from Golden Gate Bridge, Eiffel Tower and the London Eye (each sold separately)