A popular pub game in Denmark, Klask is like a fast-paced table-top version of air jockey or foosball, only it uses multiple magnets and a small round ball. Players must use the magnetic handles under the board to control their playing pieces on top of the board. For 2 players, the object of the game is to hit the ball into your opponent's goal without attracting the white biscuits (mini magnets) to your striker or landing your striker in your own hole. Klask is the ultimate game of skill. You'll need fast hands and quick thinking if you want to win this game! Recommended for ages 8 and up. Contains Klask board, 4 magnetic strikers, 7 white biscuits (magnets), 4 score pins and 2 balls.
- BEST GAME OF 2015: Ranked the #1 party game of 2015 in Sweden and Norway
- FAST AND FRANTIC: Use your magnetic handle and striker to defend your half, avoid the biscuits (magnets) and send the ball flying into your opponent's goal to score. Be careful not to land your striker in your own goal!
- PLAY IT ANYWHERE: Like a foosball table on-the-go, Klask comes fully assembled and can be played on any flat surface, making it the perfect tabletop game for the pub
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED: Carefully designed in the finest regions of Denmark with a lovely wooden finish to help the game stand out.
- NEW 2019 VERSION - Includes updated white magnets (Biscuits 2.0) with more rounded corners and PTFE stickers to reduce scratching for kids and adults alike. For 2 players,each match lasts around 10 minutes - set up a tournament to find out who the true champion is