You are on the road no longer than 5 minutes when your toddler screams in anguish about their dropped crayon. While trying to maintain control of the car, you reach blindly behind your seat desperately hoping to grab a hold of that possibility for a peaceful ride. Alas, you failed. This all-to-familiar scenario HAS to have a better alternative, where you don't need to risk everyone's life just to keep what your children need in their grasp!
INTRODUCING the E-Z TRAVEL LAP TRAY FOR KIDS,
When you purchase your E-Z tray, here is what you can expect, where creative self-entertainment is always within arm's reach!E-Z Tray provides a safe, flat and sturdy surface where your child can eat and play. And it is E-Z to put on and E-Z to take off: simply wrap and click the strap around your child's waist.
This Snack and Play Travel Tray Features:
- Two removable mesh pockets for storing supplies and snacks
- Includes a cup holder built into the kids travel tray
- Machine Washable
- Material Types: Ripstop Polyester fabric, nylon and inner foam pad
- Expandable Back Zipper Pocket provides additional, large storage for paper, books and tablets
- Foam insert provide a soft cushion on their lap; Sold Plastic Tray insert creates a sturdy drawing table
- Dimensions: 15X12X3 inches
- Color: Charcoal Gray with Red Trim
- FOR FAMILIES ON-THE-GO: Don't be burdened with another bag, since your child can carry this as a messenger bag or backpack; take this portable tray anywhere: car, plane, bus or stroller.
- FOCUS ON THE ROAD and prevent fighting kids in the back seat; without using electronics, kids will be occupied and creative!
- IMPROVED DESIGN includes larger surface area than most trays, zipper-protected pocket and expandable storage to hold notebooks, crayons, snacks, or even a tablet. See more below!
- DURABLE and WIPEABLE for quick playing and eating, and even MACHINE WASHABLE for germ-free cleaning
- UNLIKE ANY OTHER TRAVEL TRAY: Exclusive sturdy design on all 4 sides, with 1.5" edges, holds crayons, snacks and toys, preventing them from rolling off or from tray giving way on your child's lap