Cheeky, bright, precocious. A half-full cup of wake up and wise up. No joke here, this is just a bright, chocolaty concoction for the smart-thinking, deep-drinking, good-at-their-game-in-the-morning crowd Available in Ground, 10 oz Whole Bean, 10 Whole Bean, 2.2 lb.
- MEDIUM ROAST, GROUND: Cheeky, bright, precocious. A bright, chocolaty concoction for the smart-thinking, deep-drinking, good-at-their-game-in-the-morning crowd.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Tart red currant, notes of sugar cane and milk chocolate, with a honeyed berry body. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN AFRICA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It's all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.