Bluetooth Keyboard Connection iPad Steps:
Step 1: Unlock the tablet, on the home page, click "Setting" icon
Step 2: On the "Setting" configuration, turn on the "Bluetooth" key,lets iPad will be in the "Searching" status.
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth keyboard power switch, the Power indicatorblue light is on
Step 4: Press the [CONNECT] button，the [Bluetooth]indicator light will be blinking in blue color.
Step 5: The iPad displays the "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" as an availabledevice. Click on the "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" on the iPad screen
Step 6: the" Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard" name will be shown as"Connected".
Updated to a 6-buttonBluetooth keyboard, Specialbutton function description：
It is recommended you use the input method that comes with thesystem.
Please press "FN" + "For IOS" button to switchthe keyboard to IOS state
If you use the functions of "SelectAll", "Copy", "Paste" and "Cut", directlypress the corresponding button to use.
- iPad 10.2 Case with keyboard, Designed for the Apple iPad 7th gen 10.2" 2019 released (Only). Not fits other iPad models, Please check.（Note: not contain apple pencil）
- Bluetooth keyboard for iPad 10.2, combining our industry-leading design and adding more spacious, ergonomic keyboard scissor structure keys means more relaxed and tactile typing experience for you, easy to use and take along in a briefcase, handbag or backpack.
- iPad 10.2 keyboard case with high-quality composite PU and the special folding design. The lining is made of easy-to-clean slip-slip leather, which makes the appearance more concise and lasts longer.
- iPad 7th generation cases with keyboard. Your iPad can be converted to a laptop. Suitable for working, writing or watching videos in business, travel, and home.
- iPad 2019 keyboard case, CRUBON offers 1-year of quality assurance and lifetime technical support.