Are you ready to hook your Keurig brewing system into a direct water line, so you don't have to refill the brewer with water? Then use this kit for a professional installation of your Keurig B150, K150, B155, or K155 commercial brewer. Kit Includes: Direct Water Line Plumb Kit Water Reservoir Tank KQ8/KQ8A type Filter Cartridge (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and polyphosphate for scale control) Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4" quick connect fittings) 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line One-Way Check Valve 1/4" Shutoff Valve 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit) Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation) PureWater Quality: Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and other toxic organic chemicals (VOCs). Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I. Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) The PureWater Filters® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with: Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and FREE Lifetime Assistance - Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions. * Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater PW5486, UPC 6527853421188 Keurig is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain,
- For Keurig B150, K150, B155, and K155 Brewers
- Hooks your Keurig brewer into a water line, so you don't have to refill the brewer with water
- Includes Direct Water Line Plumb Kit Reservoir, KQ8/KQ8A PureWater Filter, Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (w/ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings), 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector, 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line, 1/4" Shutoff Valve, 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve, One-Way Check Valve, and a 90 Degree Elbow for professional fit
- EASY INSTALL: Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics and Free Telephone Support included. FREE Lifetime Warranty for Defective Parts
- Keurig is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. PureWater Filters is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.