SPECIFICATIONS Matte Black Bathroom Faucet Body Material: Lead-Free T304 Stainless Steel Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Cartridge # of Handle(s): 1 Finish: Matt Black Max. FLow Rate: 2.2 GPM (8.3L/min) at 60 PSI # of Hole(s) Installation:1 or 3 (may need decorative cover) Mounting Hole Diameter: 1.18-inch(32mm) to 1.97-inch(36mm) Max. Counter Thickness: 2.17-inch(55mm) Water Supply Lines: PEX (Safe for drinking water) inner tubing, nylon braided exterior and lead-free brass connectors, 24-inch long, U.S. Standard 9/16-24 UNEF threads NOTICE: You may find residual water inside your brand new faucet since KES's faucet is 100% tested with pressured-water at factory. PACKAGE INCLUDED 1 x Faucet 2 x Hot/Cold Water Supply Lines Hardware Installation Guide Founded in 1996, KES is a professional manufacturer in kitchen and bathroom industry. We strive to provide industry-leading quality, affordable products to customers worldwide. - ISO9001 certified quality management system - Socially responsible company, BSCI compliant - Original designs under global patent protection - Served millions of users from Europe, North America and Asia - Walmart, Home Depot trusted supplier
- T-304 STAINLESS STEEL FAUCET MATTE BLACK Finish, RUST-PROOF: Faucet body, handle are all made from T-304 Stainless Steel, with added 18/10 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion & rust. One-piece faucet body, not plastics covered by zinc-alloy shell.
- LEAD-FREE FAUCET: Faucet body is made from premium grade no lead materials, complied with lead-free regulation and safe for drinking water.
- AERATED STREAM, NO SPLASHING, MINIMUM NOISE: Produces a larger and whiter stream that is soft to the touch and non-splashing. You can remove the aerator and clean the mesh. KES's faucet is 100% tested with pressured-water at factory. There might be some water residual coming out from the faucet.
- ONE HOLE ABOVE COUNTER INSTALLATION: Mounting Hole Diameter: 1 1/4 to 1 7/16 inches (32 to 36mm). Max. Counter Thickness: 1 3/8 inches (35mm). Max. Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) at 60 PSI Spout Reach: 4 3/16 inches (105mm), Spout Height: 4 5/16 inches (110mm). Hardware and instructions included.
- SUPPLY LINES STANDARD 9/16-24 CONNECTOR: Nylon braided exterior which protects against chemical corrosion (commonly caused by detergent) and rusting. And the inner tubing is made from PEX safe for drinking water. With standard 9/16-24 UNEF connectors (of course, made from lead-free brass drinking water safe again!) you can easily connect our hoses with your stop valves. Our supply hoses have million dollars global insurance coverage.