Kershaw’s TX-Tool is just right for adjusting any Kershaw knife. Whether switching a pocketclip, tightening a screw or adjusting the pivot tension, Kershaw owners now have the perfect tool for most every adjustment. The TX-Tool is a new and improved version of the original T-Tool. It includes five key bits for adjusting Kershaw’s: T-6, T-8, T-10, and a #2 Phillips for most Kershaw knives, plus a slotted screwdriver bit for the pivot of the Kershaw-Emerson products. A magnetic bit driver tip makes changing bits easy and all bits store conveniently inside the TX-Tool's handle. A pocketclip, with a cutout Kershaw logo “K”, makes it easy to carry the TX-Tool wherever you go. Weighing only 1-ounce, the TX-Tool is conveniently lightweight and easy to carry comfortable in any situation.
- 4.8-inch multi-function bit driver featuring 5 key bits for adjusting most Kershaw knives and tools.
- Strong aluminum body construction is lightweight, and includes a knurled strip near the tip for better gripping power while tightening and loosening hardware.
- 1-ounce overall weight easily carries in pockets, purses, bags, backpacks, tool boxes, jackets, and on belts.
- Kershaw's TX-Tool includes a magnetic bit driver, a T-6 bit, a T-8 bit, a T-10 bit, a #2 Phillips bit, a slotted screwdriver bit, and a pocket clip.
- All bits store conveniently in the handle, providing safe storage and easy access when needed.