Weighing 16.75 oz ( 475 g) The Sparta is built for light industrial work, this EH-resistant work shoe offers a breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper. With KEEN.ReGEN midsole for all-day comfort, a slip-resistant, non-marking outsole, and aluminum toes. All KEEN Utility products use a natural, probiotic-based technology called CleansportNXT for breaking down odor in sweat; while also sourcing leather from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG). KEEN Utility believes in creating work boots that make work and life better. In effort to further support that mission, KEEN Utility has been “Putting Good to Work” through its non-profit partnerships within the Project Build program. From helping put veterans back on their feet to supporting conversation corps work across the country.
- Alloy Toe: Left and right asymmetrical aluminum safety toes weigh 35% less than steel toes, and meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 ESD 100 standards
- Underfoot Protection: Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Traction: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA standards
- Support & Comfort: Features KEEN.ReGEN technology; a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam making safety footwear more comfortable. Includes removable PU insole
- Additional Features: Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool in warmer temperatures and non-mutilating upper reduces the change of marking or scratching surfaces when working around sensitive or expensive parts