The HS103 Kasa smart plug is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers and other home electronic appliances. With it adding voice control to any outlet, you could also enjoy the hands-free convenience. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi-Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.
- Control from Anywhere: With the Kasa Smart app you can turn any small electronics or appliances, up to 12 AMPs, on and off from anywhere. Turn off your bedside lamp while in the living room with Alexa, make sure your mini fan is off when you're away at work, even make sure your living room lamp is on before you get home.
- COMPACT DESIGN - What's better than one smart plug? Two! Or, three or four! The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite is smaller than other smart plugs which allows them to be stacked in a wall outlet.
- VOICE CONTROL - Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. Turn off your lamp without ever leaving your bed or touching your phone.
- DEVICE GROUPONG - Combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices in a group for a more unified control with a single tap of your smartphone. Put all of your plugs, light bulbs and switches together to make sure you return to a well-lit home.
- NO HUB REQUIRED - The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite works with a secured 2. 4GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub. All you need is your smartphone, the Kasa Smart app and a Wi-Fi connection to start controlling your plug from anywhere.