Remotely control your lighting with the TP-Link LB230 Wi-Fi Smart LED Bulb. Thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity, a hub isn't required to use this light bulb. To customize schedules and adjust light settings, download and install the free Kasa app. The bulb has a light output of 1000 lumens and a color temperature of 2500 to 9000 Kelvin to deliver a myriad of color options to suit your light preferences for all occasions. In addition, you'll be able to create multiple scenes with different settings to suit your tastes. The bulb offers up to 25,000 hours of use, and could potentially last up to 22.8 years depending on use. It is compatible with iOS or Android mobile devices, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Android 4.1 or higher, or iOS 9.0 or higher, are required for use. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- COLOR CHANGING - Multi-color options to set the mood to match any moment. 1000 Lumens (80 Watt equlivalent)
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection