Get the full picture of any space in your apartment, dorm or home with the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt. Capture more delicate details and vivid colors than 1080p with sharp and crisp 2K HD. Provides outstanding image quality even when you zoom in with more pixels. Receive instant alerts and live stream 2K HD video to your smartphone, Alexa or Google Assistant supported display. The Spot even provides HD video up to 30 ft. with Night Vision. KC410S continuously records and stores footage on a local MicroSD card up to 256 GB (MicroSD card not included). Premium cloud storage options are available.
- 2K HD Live Steam from Anywhere with Pan/Tilt: Capture more delicate details and vivid colors than 1080p with sharp and crisp 2K HD. Provides outstanding image quality even when you zoom in with more pixels. Swipe up, down, left and right on your phone to rotate and set your camera’s point of view in real-time. See, hear and speak to your family using 2-way audio through the Kasa app while live streaming with this wifi camera.2-year warranty.
- Person/Motion/Sound Detection in Real-Time. Day or Night: With cutting-edge AI algorithms, KC410S can detect people, motion and sound to notify on your smart phone even at night with the night vision (30 ft. away in the dark). Customize up to 4 activity zones around areas which are important to make most use of cameras for home security as a baby monitor, pet camera or nanny cam.
- Secure Your Videos Locally or with AWS Cloud: As an indoor security camera, KC410S continuously records and stores footage or video clips on a local MicroSD card up to 256 GB (MicroSD card not included). Premium cloud storage options are available with industry-standard 128-bit AES end-to-end encryption on AWS.
- Enjoy a Smarter Home with Smart Actions: Set your lights to turn on when your camera detects motion with Kasa Smart Actions. Smart Actions allows you to create interactions between your Kasa camera and other Kasa devices to make your life simpler.
- Voice Control: For additional ease of use, pair the Kasa wireless camera with Alexa echo or Google assistant. Use a simple voice command to ask Alexa or Google Assistant to view your live camera feed on compatible Alexa or Google devices.