"Families will have a blast with the frenetic fun of the Ka-Blab! party game, that takes classic category gameplay over the top! A roll of the dice determines how many items in a given category that player has to blurt out…but they better think fast! If the randomized ticking timer goes off -- they're out and must give up a scoring token. How many cartoon characters can you name? How about ways to get detention? Sea creatures? Science things? Keep rolling, keep blurting out until it's time to pass the dice to the next player. The last player with any tokens wins the game. The game includes 200 category cards for lots of surprises and challenges. Players will be on the edge of their seats with this fast-paced family game from the makers of the Scattergories game! It could be your next family game night favorite. This one of a kind word games is one of the funnest indoor games to do while staying at home and one of the best board games for teens and adults. This dice game makes one of the best gifts for 10 year old girl or boy & up that love family games and playing with their friends. " Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- FROM THE MAKERS OF SCATTERGORIES: Blurt it out before time runs out! The Ka-Blab! game is a fast, frenzied, word game that has players blurting out items before time runs out
- THINK FAST: In each round, players take turns rolling the dice, coming up with that number of things that fit the topic listed on the card. They keep rolling and naming items until they can pass to the next player
- RANDOMIZED TIMER: Think fast, blurt faster! The electronic timer is randomized so no one knows when it'll go off. If it goes off on a players' turn they lose a token
- LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUN: Players ages 10 and up can enjoy this family-friendly party game. Players will be on the edge of their seats while hearing the "tick, tick, tick" of the electronic timer
- FUN GAME FOR 2-6 PLAYERS: The Ka-Blab! game is a blast to play with the family on game night, it's a fun thing to do while staying at home, and a nice break from homeschooling