Jurassic World is a game where players work together to manage a dinosaur park. Each player chooses an employee to help them look after the park. Employees have various skills, which allow them to place buildings and create dinosaurs for example. You spread word about the park by entertaining your visitors. However, be careful! The more dinosaurs the park contains, the greater the chance of break outs with gruesome consequences.
- Jurassic World is a cooperative board game from 2 to 6 players. It's a combination of making the right choices with your teammates and some luck with rolling the dice.
- Players start their turn together by placing their banners strategically in the preparation phase.
- In the action phase players take actions based on where they placed their banner in the previous phase.
- If something goes wrong and the 'danger meter' reaches 20, all players will lose the game.
- English Version | 2 to 4 Players | Ages 12+ | 45 to 90 Minute Playing Time