Expand your creative scope with the extensive range of functions and professional-looking stitches of the MCS-1500. The 3- and 4-thread cover stitch is perfect for various applications, such as hems, sleeve cuffs, and necklines. Gather and create simple hems with chain stitch. The MCS-1500 is the ideal partner that gives a professional finish to your textiles and garments.Perfect For Handling Any FabricsPerfect for handling many fabrics like knits, wovens, and other texturally varied fabrics, this machine is a great tool to have in your arsenal! Sewing at 1,350 stitches per minute with beautiful features to obtain professional finishes, this machine is perfect for clothing construction. Create jaw-dropping pieces with a machine that works as hard as you do.Super Easy Looper ThreadingThe lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.Differential Feed AdjustmentAdjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes. This includes stretch fabrics, such as knits and georgette.Extension Plate with Seam GuidelinesThe seam guidelines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Presser foot pressure can be increased or decreased by turning the knob.Selectable Stitch WidthIt can either stitch with 2.5mm or 5mm.Easy Stitch Length AdjustmentsYou can change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.Front Foot LiftThe presser foot is higher on its tip to allow the fabric to easily be inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the foot lifter allows for 8mm and 10mm of space to easily insert even a thick layer of fabric.
- Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it is ideal for stretch fabrics
- Chain Stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines
- Presser Foot Lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm
- Adjustable differential feed - Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette
- Simple looper threading - The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button