New Judee's Scrambled Egg Mix Just Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, Nonfat Milk and Salt. Non GMO, Made in USA, Pasteurized, Gluten Free, Nut Free 1 large scrambled egg = 2 Tbsp egg mix +3 Tbsp water Directions to make 2 scrambled eggs in a skillet (need butter): 1. Combine 1/4 cup egg mix with 1/3 cup water and set aside. 2. Melt 1 Tbsp butter or oil into a puddle in skillet. 3. Stir egg mix again and pour directly into melted butter/oil. 4. Cook over medium heat according to how you prefer your eggs. Use for Baking: For each egg: Add 2 Tbsp Scrambled Egg Mix to dry ingredients. Then add 3 Tbsp water to the liquids. Pasteurized spray dried whole eggs, egg whites and nonfat milk.
- Simply rehydrate and combine 1/4 cup mix with 1/3 cup water to cook in oiled skillet
- Make a delicious brunch for a crowd. Scrambled Egg Mix can be used to make egg wraps, omelets, and frittatas. Use to bake quiche, batter french toast, or as an egg wash in baking or frying.
- Humanely Produced from UEP certified egg farmers. Made in the USA in a dedicated gluten-free facility and shipped in a standup, resealable pouch to ensure freshness.
- Ingredients: Whole Eggs Dried, Nonfat Milk Powder, Egg Whites Dried (Egg Whites, Sunflower Lecithin), Salt
- Since 2009, Judee's has been dedicated to providing fresh, allergy-conscious ingredients. We recently updated our packaging, and even though you may receive our previous design, it's the same great product inside.