Jarrow Formulas® Methyl B-12 & Methyl Folate is a great example of how we use superior science to make smarter formulas. It provides methylcobalamin (methyl B-12) and methyl folate, which are the biologically active forms of vitamin B12 and B9, plus pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P), the coenzyme form of vitamin B6. Each cherry-flavored chewable tablet delivers 2.5 mg of vitamin B6, 800 mcg of methyl folate, and 5000 mcg of vitamin B12. This supplement helps support energy metabolism and neurotransmitter synthesis. WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication (especially antiepileptic and chemotherapy) or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
- Provides Methyl B-12 plus Methyl Folate and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate in a Convenient Lozenge Form
- Supports Brain Cells and Nerve Tissues*
- Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is the Most Bioavailable and Best Utilized Form of Vitamin. B-12. Vitamin B-12 Helps Maintain Brain-Health, Vitality, Levels of Restful Sleep and an Enhanced Mood.*
- Folate (Vitamin B9) Is Needed to Support Cardiovascular and Neurologic Health and Proper Cell Division*
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) Is the Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6 and Is Necessary for the Metabolism of Proteins and Amino Acids*