Janod Pure 2-in1 beech and cherry wood train pull-along and activity stacker for motor skills and active play. Encourages distraction-free play while developing motor skills, coordination, and problem solving, while engaging in active play. Size: 17 piece train set measures 31.4 x 6.8 x 11.5 cm (12.4 x 2.7 x 4.5 inches) when fully assembled. About Janod: Janod is a French brand specializing in the manufacture/creation of traditional toys and games from wood and cardboard. It has stood the test of time by adapting to the needs of children discovering its toys for the first time, and the memories of their parents who have grown up with them. Janod not only creates beautifully designed toys, we also promote learning through play. Our toys are traditional in concept but “Contemporary European” in design and all our products are made with a distinct focus on craftsmanship and quality. We place a strong focus on child development - physical, social, creative and imaginative play are integral to all our products. We test for ages 18 months and 3 years +. Why is imaginative play important? young children learn by imagining and acting out what they imagine. Studies have shown that open-ended pretend play Helps build social and emotional skills, language skills, critical thinking and problem solving, and much, much more. Systematic research is increasingly demonstrating the critical need for pretend play to stimulate cognitive development in children of all ages.
- Playroom essentials teach basic skills - janod's whimsical Pure line is designed to be uniquely gift able while teaching toddlers valuable skills like small motor skills, problem solving, and walking. Stack the colorful patterned blocks and animals on the train cars and pull the train along with the cord. Each car is detachable for independent, multifaceted play.
- Battery free and built to Last - crafted from solid beech and cherry wood and painted with child-safe water based paints and lacquers, this train gives young children a chance to engage in active, creative play. Electronic-free play-time has been shown to be critical for early development.
- Give you child self confidence through play - Since 1970 Janod has been focused on bringing classic, heirloom-quality toys to families around the world. Through open-ended imaginative play children can improve their skills and find an inner self confidence that they will apply in many different settings for the rest of their lives.
- Meets all European and American Safety standards with focus on craftsmanship and quality - quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Janod. Each toy is made with concern for your child's well-being and education. Designed by our French product team to meet all European and us standards to the highest quality specifications.
- Create harmony in play - Janod designers carefully crafted each item in the pure line with a soft, gender-neutral color pallet in mind to create a relaxing play space for young children. Colorful 17 piece set measures 31.4 x 6.8 x 11.5 cm (12.4 x 2.7 x 4.5 inches).