About Jack Pad Adapter for Jack Stand Universal Rubber This is a must have product for any professional or home mechanic. Many car and truck Repair Manuals will tell you to jack up your vehicle by the standard jack points which can be on the pinch seam weld or the frame rail. Often times for vehicles too low or in an emergency situation the factory side jack points need to be utilized. Protect your frame rails when jacking up your car with these jack pads. Without proper support the thin rails bend and cause future use of them to be problematic, and even unsafe if the jack cannot secure to the jack point. Durable and resistant to damage, it will keep the chassis rails from getting pinched, bent or broken. Polyurethane is too soft to harm your vehicle's metal yet rigid enough to support it. Friendly Note: Please verify dimensions and ensure fitment to your vehicle.Jack Pads will have a little bit rubber smell because of the heavy duty rubber material, please put it in the ventilation room for some days.
- 🚗【Protect Car Undercarriage】Jack Stand Pad is specifically designed to protect the car when you use a car jack. It will prevent your frame rails and pinch welds from bending when using a Jack to lift your car, can also protect painted or coated suspensions components.
- 🚗【Maximum Load Bearing 3 TON】The Jack Pad adapter fits most jacks and vehicles and can work great with jack stand, specifically compatible with Torin Big Red T43002. But NOT fit for Torin T42002.
- 🚗【Perfect Design】The rubber pad adds extra grip when raising the car and reduce slipping, it is stable and suitable for any type of body and Jack like Unitec, Michelin etc. Also keeps the chassis rails from getting bruised, bent or broken.
- 🚗【Quantity&Size】2 x Jack Stand Pad.Size: Length：2.48" Hight：1.97" Width：1.73" Groove depth：0.67"
- 🚗【No-Risk Purchase】We provide 30-day money back and life-time guarantee to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase. Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues. Order it now and no need to worry the demage of your car when using jacks!