Think way back. Like even before that. Ancient civilizations fueled themselves with meat. If it worked for them, it can definitely help you power thru. You may not be crossing treacherous seas, but endless to-dos, kid activities and trying to squeeze in a workout can feel just like it. Based on the Link family signature recipe, our Original Beef Jerky is marinated in a special blend of herbs and spices and slow cooked over hardwood smoke for that timeless flavor legions of jerky fans love. Made with 100% premium beef, each serving is packed with 13g of protein and no added MSG** or nitrates/nitrites. Jack Link's Original Beef Jerky is 96% fat free and packed with taste. Pack the snack-size bags in lunches, bring one to work for powering through the mid-morning munchies and keep them in the pantry for an afterschool snack. No refrigeration required. When you open a Jack Link's meat snack, you get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. **Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Protein is an essential part of diets and Original Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more. With 14g of protein and 100 calories per serving, it's a protein-packed meat snack that helps keep you satisfied when you need it most.
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF - Our Original Beef Jerky is made with lean cuts of 100% premium beef. It's 96% fat free and has no added MSG and no added nitrates or nitrites.
- FULL ON FLAVOR - We (arguably) didn't invent jerky - we just created the flavor that put it on the map. Our Original Beef Jerky is marinated in our signature blend of herbs and spices and slow cooked over hardwood smoke for that timeless jerky flavor.
- CONVENIENT 10 PACK - This pack includes 10, 1.25 oz. single-serving bags so you always have a protein-packed meat snack on hand! Pack in lunches, bring to work for powering thru the mid-morning munchies and keep in the pantry for an afterschool snack.
- LUNCHBOX READY - Ready to eat, 1.25 oz. packs require no refrigeration and are a great way to get protein in your kids' lunch (or yours). No leftovers. In fact, we wouldn't be surprised if they ask for two bags.