Enjoy superior DECT wireless connectivity with the Jabra Engage 65 Wireless Headset. This one-ear headset has a range of up to 150 meters or 490 feet and the ability to connect up to 2 devices at once, so you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service. Overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues. Plus, the advanced noise cancellation microphone allows for crystal clear calls and improved agent focus. Microphone headset meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements. Jabra Engage 65 Wireless work headset features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. This includes PeakStop which eliminates potentially harmful sudden sound spikes while IntelliTone 2.0 maintains average sound levels below predefined thresholds throughout the day. All of these innovations safeguard intensive telework headset use so you can confidently and comfortable wear them all day. 40 engineers spent more than 115,000 hours in Research and Development to create the world’s most powerful professional wireless headset, registering 4 unique patents to Jabra in the process. Enjoy the premium usability and build to provide a seamless call experience every single time.
- Be available for every call. Enjoy superior wireless connectivity with a range up to 490 feet, and all day battery life.
- Crystal-clear calls, even in the busiest office. Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices.
- Stay focused on the Caller. Overcome interruptions with an integrated busy light that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues.
- Take calls from up to two devices. Increase your availability for customer calls. Can connect to desk phone and softphone.
- Meets Skype for business open office requirements.