SteelStik is a hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal. After mixing, it forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch and repair steel components. SteelStik sets in 3-5 minutes and after 60 minutes, can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. SteelStik cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
- Hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal
- Great for patching and repairing automotive and machine parts, plumbing, stripped threads and household repairs
- Sets in 3-5 minutes and cures to a dark grey color in 1 hour
- When fully cured, SteelStik has a tensile strength of 900 psi and will withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees F
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA