J-B Weld ExtremeHeat is formulated to allow for repairs to iron, steel and metal in high temperature environments (1000°F / 537°C). When fully cured, this metallic compound can be drilled, machined or sanded. It is great for repairing cracks, small gaps, seam connections or holes in exhaust manifolds, pipe connections, mufflers, catalytic converters, outdoor grills, fire boxes, gas and commercial furnaces and water heaters. This product is water based, non-flammable and contains no solvents or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Organic repair paste able to withstand extreme heat up to 2400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Organic repair paste can be used for filling cracks and holes on metal surfaces
- Sets in 1 hour and dries machine grey to a functional cure in 24 hours
- Great for exhaust manifolds, tail pipes, mufflers, engine blocks, duct work, fireplaces, grills and more
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA