- Special tent stakes are designed as a multi-use tool for nailing large tents, canopies, tarps to the ground while outdoor camping and picnic. Long and large stakes can make your tents safe.
- Sturdy enough to avoid being out of shape with hammer.
- Special head with hook and hole and the sharp tip of the stake make it easier to use.
- Heavy duty material - forged steel - keeps the stake in good condition after long use and out of rust.
- 11.8 inches (30cm) in length
- 0.39 inch (10mm) in diameter
- 0.35 lb (160g) per stake; 2.8 lb for 8 stakes
- Black outer
- Made of forged steel
- 10 Tent Stakes Pegs
- 1 X Nylon Bag
Tips for better use:
- Please do not nail the tent stake vertically to the ground.
- Make the tent stake and the ground into a 60-degree angle.
- Please leave about 1.6 inches (4cm) of the tent stake on the ground to have enough room to tight the rope.
- Use the hook to tight the rope.
- Use the hole to pull out the tent stake.
- PACKAGE - 10 Pcs tent stakes. Come with thick canvas for storage.
- SIZE and WEIGHT - 11.8 inches (30cm) in length and the diameter of the stake is 0.39 inch (10mm). 5.7oz/160g yet heavy duty and unbreakable. 100% solid
- FIT HARD OR ROCKY GROUND - High tensile steel construction makes these tent stakes easy to penetrate the roughest terrain and it is easy to pull out the stake using the hole and the hook on the top.
- PERFECT LENGTH - 11.8" each, Easy on backpack but long enough to keep your tent secure. And we offer a 600D Oxford Fabric Pouch while supplies lasts.
- MULTI USE - Tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc. to the ground. Perfect for outdoors camping and backpacking. Long and large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents.