Each Premium Island Bamboo Pakkawood Set Comes with: (1) Spoon (1) Slotted Spoon (1) Corner Spoon (1) Spatula (1) 13" Slotted Spurtle (1) 9" Double Measuring Spoon (1) Island Bamboo Canvas Gift Bag What is pakkawood? Pakkawood is made using an advanced process that fuses many layers of hardwood together with intense heat and pressure. Food grade and chemical-free dye is infused into these layers, creating a beautiful mix of colorful shapes and patterns within the wood. The final result is a beautiful, sturdy, durable, and heat resistance product that will last for many years with proper care.
- 6-PIECE PAKKAWOOD KITCHEN UTENSIL SET WITH GIFT BAG - This beautiful and exotic utensil collection includes a spoon, slotted spoon, corner spoon, spatula, one of our signature spurtles, and a double measuring spoon. This set is a perfect way to add a creative touch to your kitchen.
- SAVE YOUR COOKWARE - Unlike many metal or plastic cooking spoon sets, Island Bamboo Pakkawood will not leave scratches on your pots and pans. They’re also nonstick and don’t require tons of scrubbing and soaking to clean. Pakkawood is heat resistant and won’t melt into your food like plastics (yikes!), keeping you safe from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- SPICE UP YOUR KITCHEN - Pakkawood is crafted from many layers of beautiful hardwoods, and infused with natural and chemical-free dyes. The final result is a colorful piece of functional art, with no two utensils looking the same. Toss your drab black plastic spoons out and opt for the exotic!
- PROTECT THE PLANET - We all know that plastics are bad for the environment and are harming the earth, but what are we doing to stop it? Do your part and invest in biodegradable and chemical-free cooking utensils. You’ll not only be making a healthier choice for the planet, you’ll also be making a healthier choice for you.
- MAKE CLEAN-UP EASY - These non-stick utensils are quick and easy to clean and take the hassle out of kitchen clean-up. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and towel dry. As a precaution, we do not recommend soaking for long periods of time, as this can eventually damage the wood.