Island Bamboo products are an earth friendly choice for kitchenware products because they are high quality with a long useful life, manufactured from bamboo, a renewable resource and thoughtfully packaged to reduce waste. We thoughtfully manufacture products that inspire you in your kitchen, home and life to create beautiful meals using handcrafted tools that are as special as the food you eat.
- BEAUTIFY YOUR KITCHEN WITH EXOTIC WOOD - Replace your boring plain black utensils with colorful & exotic pakkawood to spice up your space and bring new life to your kitchen. Our pakkawood is made from layers of premium hardwood and infused with chemical-free 100% natural food grade dyes to create colorful patterns and shapes.
- SCRATCH-PROOF & SAFE ON NON-STICK COOKWARE - Island Bamboo pakkawood wooden utensil sets are fully nonstick and highly resistant against stains and wilting. These wooden spoons will not leave scratches on your cookware, including stainless steel, ceramic, and cast iron pots and pans. Lightweight, yet durable and gentle, these beautifully designed kitchen tools get the job done.
- 4-PIECE SET: SPOON, SLOTTED SPOON, CORNER SPOON, & SPATULA - This 4-piece set includes everything you’ll need for cooking all types of meals. The 12” Spoon & Slotted Spoon are great for stirring, serving, and draining soups and pastas. The 12” Corner spoon is perfect for scraping hard-to-reach areas in your pots or baking dishes. The 12” Straight-Edge Spatula works well for sautéing, flipping, and serving.
- EARTH FRIENDLY & GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT - Kick your plastic spoons & spatulas to the curb and invest in a product that’s good for the earth! Unlike traditional cookware tools, pakkawood is fully biodegradable and chemical free, meaning it’s good for you AND the planet. No need to worry about melting or burning plastics into your food.
- COMES CLEAN IN SECONDS - These non-stick utensils are easy to clean and maintain, taking the hassle out of kitchen cleanup. Hand wash with warm water and soap, and towel dry for best results. *We do not recommend soaking for long periods of time, as prolonged exposure to water can damage wood.