Looking for both style and functionality? The Ironwood Acacia wood natural 12" turner adds superior style to cooking and serving for the discerning home cook or chef. This beautiful Acacia wood kitchen tool is crafted from sustainably harvested, gorgeous Acacia hardwood, known for its unique and natural contrasting patterns and properties. It is completely natural as we leave all of our wood in its natural state with no varnishes or lacquers. Ideal utensil for turning, flipping, frying, sauteing, stirring and more! The wooden spatula will allow you to cook and mix foods without scratching your non-stick pans, or transferring heat like metal spatulas do. Never worry about burning yourself on a hot metal turner again! Theres nothing quite like the good old-fashioned feel of wood for all your cooking needs. Hand wash and towel dry immediately. Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher. Regular application of Ironwood butcher block oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
- PREMIUM NATURAL ACACIA WOOD SPATULA adds a touch of luxury to cooking and serving for the discerning chef or home cook, features attractive wood design for superior style and function in the kitchen
- CRAFTED from SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED Acacia wood, known for its unique and natural contrasting patterns, featuring natural variations in color from light to dark wood, adding beauty to this flat wooden turner
- and DURABLE wooden spatula is the perfect cooking utensil for turning, flipping, mixing, stirring, and serving; Saute, stir, and fry with ease - completely safe for use on non-stick cookware!
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS- hand wash with warm soapy water and towel dry promptly; periodically apply butcher block oil to preserve wood; not dishwasher safe
- MEASUREMENTS: approximately 12" L X 2. 25" W x 0. 71" D