iPower Ventilation Ducting is made from high quality aluminum to provide flexibility and protect against breaking during installation. Not only does the duct act as in intake and exhaust piping for active-cooled fixtures and reflectors, but also stores and dissipates heat at a steady rate, which reduces room temperature fluctuations. Benefits of iPower Ducting: 1. 3-layer thickness: Aluminum Foil + PET + Aluminum Foil. 2. Helically shaped and internally crimped galvanized steel strip. 3. Interlocking steel strips to form an airtight and leak proof system. 4. Each ducting unit includes a pair of metal clamps made from stainless steel. 5. Easy to cut using a pair of metal snips or a standard wire cutter. 6. Easy to bend to install in hard to reach spaces such as grow rooms, attics, crawl spaces, etc. 7. This ducting is made with aluminum reinforced with a spiral-wire, designed to prevent the ducting from unraveling when cut into smaller pieces. 8. Typical applications for ventilation ducting include: dryer room vents, A/C or Heater ducting, grow room ventilation and other indoor gardening applications.
- Ducting Size: 10 inches (diameter) x 25 feet (length) when fully extended
- Thermal Endurance: Temperature endurance range from 0 ~ 185°F.(-18℃ ~ 85℃)
- Wide Applications: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Greenhouses, Grow Rooms, Grow Tents, etc
- Easy Installation: Free pair of 10 inch metal clamps made from stainless steel. Flexible length for exhaust fan blower / inline fan
- Fire Proof Coating: Flexible ventilation ducting made from high-quality flame-retardant aluminum and built-in corrosion-resistant wire helix for reinforcement and lasting performance