It need the camera connected using poe active coax adapters. Does not support NVR wireless cameras RJ45- 4-wired 1236 Network Cable Number, this Extender Ethernet Need to be used with POE separator with 4-wired 1236 or Camera with POE function, Otherwise it will not work. It is recommended to use no more than 3 pairs for a set of equipment Applied devices: CCTV cameras, monitors, DVR, switchers, IP encoders, etc Video Format: PAL, NTSC, SECAM Standard: IEEE802.3 10Base-T Bandwidth Speed : 10/100Mbps Impedance: 50Ω to dual 100Ω or75Ω to dual 100Ω or 93Ω to dual 100Ω Max Distance: 200m/720ft Crosstalk: > 30dB Connector : Female /Male BNC, RJ45 jack Fit Cable: Coax Cable (RG59) Power: No external power required Housing Material: ABS engineering plastic Dimensions(L*W*H ): 40*19.5*18.5mm Net Weight: 45g Please pay attention to check the spec description before buying
- --IP extender over coax network twisted pair video transmitter, Support 1080P 5MP 8MP
- --1 Channel IP Camera Video Extender Over coaxial Cable, IP Camera Video Transmitter Over coaxial
- --Used for CCTV IP Camera IPC UTP CAT5e 6 RJ45 to CCTV Coax BNC Video Balun Transceiver Connector no POE Power Supply only UTP Balun.
- --Transmission distance max up to 220m/720ft
- --Transmission Rate/Bandwidth:10/100Mbp