Ditch the Hot Tub Chemicals! Compatible with all hot tubs, not with all chemicals. Do hot tubs give you allergies? Are you sensitive to chemicals, hate the smell or feel gross from your hot tub? Eliminate that all and most of the work for a crystal clear experience you can enjoy everyday. My daughter has a chlorine allergy and that's why we created iONRx. iONRx has been used commercially for over a decade and is now available for residential hot tubs. Tested by the EPA, it received CAT IV clearance, meaning it is as safe as drinking water! iONRx is one of the most effective natural, chemical free hot tub treatments available anywhere. Add just 1 chlorine tablet for crystal clear, sanitized hot tub. No hassle, no smell, and clear water. Enjoy your hot tub rather than avoiding it because of chemical smells or sensitivity to chemicals like chlorine. People go from never being able to enjoy their hot tub to using it 2-3 times a week or more. An oxidizer is still required; we recommend tap water levels of chlorine. Don't bath in chemicals and forget about pH balance, shock, bromine, enzymes, stain, scale, etc . All of that is eliminated with iONRx! First time buyers should look at our starter kits too! Please note, water may have to be drained with first use. This is compatible with all hot tubs but not all chemicals, like bromine, but who needs it?! For reviews, directions, info and live chat with a certified spa specialist visit our site ionrx.com.Directions:Step #1: Test WaterStart with clear, balanced water (pH and alkalinity). Step #2: Add iONRx Add 4 oz. of iONRx per 100 gallons directly to spa water every week.Step #3: Choose OxidizerChoose an oxidizer. Tap water levels of chlorine are needed in order to keep your water crystal clear. Visit us online for more instructions, questions, and live chat with a certified spa technician on ionrx.com.
- iONRx all natural hot tub chemical destroys contaminants for great smelling, safe, clear hot tubs and spas.
- No more chemicals smells or reactions like rashes, itching, coughing, sneezing, tight skin or faded suites. Feels more natural than tap water.
- Used over 10 years commercially, now available for residential hot tub treatment.
- No more feeling like a chemist. No shock, enzymes, stain or scale required. Hot tub treatment becomes a snap.
- Patented two-stage, ultra low chlorine hot tub sanitizer. Add 4 oz. per 100 gallons once a week with tap water levels of chlorine. Works any hot tub or spas, including inflatable or ones previously used with bromine.