The NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HNK Gaming Mini PC from Intel is a compact, barebones system equipped with a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7-8705G quad-core processor and AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics. It has two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots, supporting up to 32GB of 2400MHz RAM, and two M.2 slots for storage drives. Unlike other NUC systems, this system's dedicated AMD Radeon RX Vega graphics is powerful enough to run VR applications and play graphically demanding games. Moreover, there are six video ports that you can use to connect displays. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, Bluetooth 4.2, an SDXC card reader, and multiple USB ports. Included with this system is a VESA bracket, which you can use for alternate mounting solutions.
- Intel NUC NUC8i7HNK Mini PC/HTPC With All New Parts Assembled
- Intel Quad-Core i7-8705G 3.1GHz With Turbo Boost Upto 4.1GHz, 8MB Cache
- 32GB DDR4 2400MHz, 2TB m.2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics
- Supports Up to 6 Monitors, 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x Thunderbolt 3
- Windows 10 Professional 64Bit, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 2x Mini DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI