Intel NUC6CAYH Mini PC Intel has equipped the NUC6CAYH with an HDMI 2.0 port along with an Intel HD Graphics 500 chipset to deliver up to 4K visuals to your TV or monitor. For supporting older monitors, it has a VGA port. To complete the multimedia experience, 7.1- channel surround sound is provided through its HDMI port, optical port, and combo audio jack. Aside from multimedia, the NUC6CAYH provides four USB 3.0 ports, letting the system access printers, keyboards, external storage drives, and other useful peripherals. Additionally, one of the USB 3.0 ports can charge a battery-powered device while the system is turned off. If you need more USB ports, there's a USB 2.0 header to support an optional adapter with two USB 2.0 ports. Other notable connections include a Gigabit Ethernet port as well as 802.11ac Wi-Fi for accessing the Internet wired or wirelessly. Moreover, Bluetooth 4.2 is on board for wireless connections to headsets, speakers, and other Bluetooth- enabled devices. For powering the NUC, Intel includes an external 65W wall-mountable power adapter.
- Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-Core 1.50 GHz Processor (2MB Cache, Boost up to 2.30 GHz)
- 4GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Wifi + Bluetooth 4.2, Intel HD Graphics 500, Security Slot, SDXC Card Reader, Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1 x RJ45
- 2-Year Warranty by Techno Intelligence, A/C Adapter and VESA Mounting Bracket Included