Gluten Manager is a uniquely designed digestive enzyme that includes both endopeptidase and exopeptidase activity in the form of Tolerase G and dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (also known as DPP-IV). The combination of activity causes degradation at both the ends as well and the middle of the gluten molecule.* This makes a small gluten molecule proline peptide for easier and more complete digestion. Gluten can cause negative effects on the nervous system of sensitive individuals. As gluten is a protein, it is typically broken down into small amino acids. However, Gluten is comprised of gliadin which is difficult to digest due to the long proline peptides. Gluten Manager has dual mechanism-of-action digestive enzymes that hydrolyzes gluten at both the middle and end of the gluten molecule through the use of prolyl-endopeptidase (Tolerase G) and standardized dipeptidyl-peptidase IV enzyme activity (DPP-IV). The use of both digestive enzymes degrades the proline peptide into smaller chains that can be more completely digested. Features Microbial Enzymes that are stable in acidic environments. Helps support the breakdown of gluten. Smaller peptide chains for easier digestion. Theoretical mechanism of action using Tolerase G & DPP-IV+. Tolerase G is a trademark of DSM. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
- Designed to support individuals following a gluten-free diet
- Has a proprietary, dual mechanism-of-action enzyme formula that hydrolyzes gluten at both the middle and end of the gluten molecule
- Contains prolyl-endopeptidase (Tolerase G)
- Provides standardized dipeptidyl-peptidase IV enzyme activity (DPP-IV)
- This product contains NO yeast, whet, sugar, soy, salt, preservatives, ingredients of animal origin, gluten, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial coloring